Monday, January 9, 2012

New Years Resolutions 2012

I hate the word Resolution to me it = failed promises. I was talking to my mom about it and she suggested that I don't make promises I can't keep and just working on it is a success! So here are my New Years resolutions for 2012. I feel like I have to have some "accountability" in place so that I actually "try" to work on these task. So I will update you weekly on what I have done. Words of encouragement are welcome!

1. Organize the House

2. Unpack the remainder of my house & a Cleaning Schedule


3. House hunt

4. Get a membership to the YMCA and USE it

5. Eat healthier and only eat out Once a week.
6. Work on my career for after baby. 
(I think I may have just found my passion)

7. Blog more
8. Plan for baby #2

9. Rid myself of disposables and become a more sustainable household
10. Plant a garden for veggies.


I think this is a great start and if I actually complete any of it..I will be happy with myself! What are your NY resolutions for 2012? How do you plan to accomplish them? If you have any suggestions please comment at the bottom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment