Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Picture A Day

A picture a day for 365 days

This is a little self challenge for me. I feel like 2012 flew by and I don't have nearly enough photos of my little. I feel blessed to wake up everyday and live it! I also have started obsessing about Project Life by Becky Higgins. This is a new way of scrap booking/journaling! I always wanted to get into traditional scrap booking but just didn't feel like I was creative enough to make it truly a work of art. Project life to the rescue!
I leave you with some of my favorite pictures of Ike for the past 9 days. I will try and post my favorites each week. As soon as I can order the new Project Life binder and journaling cards I will update you on my progress.

self portrait "cheese"

"chief, chief"

"feed me more"

No comments:

Post a Comment