Friday, March 1, 2013

Fashion Watch

I must admit that I have been ignoring fashion for quite some time. It is incredibly hard to be a Stay at Home mom and justify spending $$$ on clothes. I am always thinking of my son or my husband but NEVER myself. I am now out of that funk and taking care of me along with everyone else. We live in the country now and with higher gas prices I have to stay put most days during the week. The point of this post was to really tell you what I discovered not to rant about me and my current lack of fashion!
JcPenny's has teamed up with Georgina Chapman of Marchesa for a new line called Pearl. I will be making a trip out to see the quality but kind of in LOVE with just about everything on the website!
LOVE!  Middle outfit come to momma!

I am loving the Long organza dress and the High-low sequin number!

The prices are just right if you are on a budget! 

No comments:

Post a Comment